Sunday, November 17, 2013

Self Discipline - Day 3

I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I realize how much easier my work would've been if I completed them earlier. I have much more time for other stuffs too, and my time is much looser now. What must be done must be done!

On a related topic, these days I woke up at 8AM to 9AM no matter how late I sleep. I think my biological clock is slowly getting used and adapting to my lifestyle? But these days, my mornings are different from the other mornings. These days, my mornings are something to anticipate (Read about it : HERE) all thanks to a very uniquely special person.

Ah well, my timeline breakdown is still very loose. I couldn't possibly show this to my team, YET. I've got familiar people back in the team, so WOOHOOOO to that!! I thought it would be the last I heard of them after 8TV's Shout Awards '14 but yeah, I'm glad they're back.

The mission to bring YouthsToday to up to 1,000,000 (1 million) Malaysian youths won't be easy. I really appreciate the core team's trust in me, and I appreciate the captain's return. Let us make this happening TOGETHER!

Lesson of the day : What I said yesterday. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment