Wednesday, November 20, 2013

1 Week Ago...

Few days since my last post. 1 week, or simply known as 7 days. Although to most people 7 days won't do much but it has done a lot to me. 1 week ago, I'm still lost in my own world not knowing what to do. 1 week ago, I'm still feeling insecure due to personal problems. And the list goes on. Ah well, since this blog is a diary, let's make it a diary then!!

  1. 1 week ago, I was given a project by Jazz. But this time, I'm not in charge of only the program execution. This time, the responsibilities are much heavier and the tasks are much more challenging. This time, I'm the Project Director for the entire project - The Youth Awards '14. Wow!
  2. 1 week ago (actually several weeks ago), I was still thinking if I could let go of something so important to me. I was still lost in the decision that I agreed to and I once made. In the end I chose to let go because of no.3.
  3. 1 week ago I started a relationship with someone really special. Someone who's able to make me smile a lot and the happiness is expressed deep from my heart. Yeah...it's really quick how my feelings changes to the point people doubt if I'm being serious or not. But yes, I adapt to situations very quickly :)
  4. 1 week ago (more than 1?) I decided to return to the Ragnarok Online world. But still, no legal playtime. I would use a bot program/software to autoplay everything for me. Play smart, not play hard :)
Well these are the top 4 changes in life since last week. What's yours? If you're reading, feel free to drop a comment below? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment